Monday, January 12, 2009

oi! you! NOOOO

I don't want to be another ranting blogger person but I feel a rant coming on and nothing's going to stop me.

Why, oh why oh why oh why are 'Jew jokes' in vogue?

I dunno, jew know why?

No I don't, and shut up - what was the point of saying that? I really gets on my nerves - oi! you're not in Family Guy or Southpark so SHUT IT!

The majority of the people calling each other jews don't know anybody who is Jewish because they're from IRELAND. Also, it's not funny when you do it, you're not satirically poking fun at cultural stereotypes, you're just copying what Cartman said, you're not funny. Don't get me wrong, most of them aren't being offensive but holy gom tonight, it's just. not. funny.

I need to copy and paste/post an example of these inanities.

No comments:

Post a Comment